May 6, 2008

A New Begining

Hello everyone to my small world. Me aL0ne Heart always alone in this world and its continues I never seen a time without sadness and uncomplete wishes. This world is very big but its looks very small to me. I'm trying to find myself that where i am? I have no idea about myself that where is my future stuck. what am i doing and where i am going. Sometimes loness made me cry and wish me to find a quite place where no people can come and no noises i can heard, But its hard to find. Today is luckiest day for me that i'm starting a new blog with alots of new memories. I used to blogging in Yahoo 360, But i'm trying to stop blogging there, Because whenever i went on my old post its remind me my old days that with whom i shared and smile. Its remind me the laughfing that we laughf and the memories that we shared. So my friend your comments and advise will give me more patients and more advise. I will really say thanks to you guys comments. Here we go and by the name of Allah...
thanks and remember me in your prayers.

No comments: